Free Golf at Anglesey Golf Club with Anglesey Holiday Lettings.
We have partnered with Anglesey Golf Club so that you can get free golf with every booking made for:
- Minstrel Lodge
- Lan Y Mor
- Pen y Bryn
- Ty Traeth
Yes, you read that right, that means during a short or long break, you can play golf every day, as many times as you like!
However, we would like to say that this offer is only valid doing the following.
Booking a break at these properties and when “Free Golf at Anglesey Golf Course” is selected as an optional extra.
When completing your booking, please ensure that every guest name is listed that wishes to play golf. This guarantees that the voucher you will receive covers everyone.
About Anglesey Golf Club
Anglesey Golf Club is an 18-hole links course, set among the dunes and heathland within an important wildlife conservation area in the village of Rhosneigr. The course is suited to golfers of all ranges and handicaps, with par 68 from the yellow tees and par 70 from the whites and reds. It’s a beautiful and challenging course, especially with the sea breeze to keep even the most experienced golfer on their game!
Book your tee time now, by calling 01407 811127.
Please read the below conditions carefully. When you make a booking request with us (either by telephone, email or online) the conditions listed below are deemed to have been accepted by you (the holidaymaker). General booking conditions can be found here.
Free Golf Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is for the free use of the Anglesey Golf Course (Rhosneigr) for any day and as many times throughout the guest’s stay with Anglesey Holiday Lettings; as per your booking Summary and Free Golf Letter, sent to the booking guest ahead of their arrival.
- Guest golfers under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- The offer cannot be assigned to a third party and can only be claimed in person by the guests named on the Booking Summary and Free Golf Letter.
- Identification for all players must be provided on arrival at the course, every time guests wish to play. A valid driving license, passport or utility bill are the only forms of acceptable identification.
a. Children under the age of 16 will not be required to have a valid form of ID but must be accompanied by an adult who does.
- Tee times are to be arranged prior to arrival at the course.
- If guests are unable to play golf for any reason (eg. course closed or bad weather) no refunds will be made or any claims accepted; this is a free offer and therefore has no refundable value.
- Guests are welcome to enter course competitions but will not be able to claim any prizes offered. Handicaps must be ratified by Anglesey Golf Course ahead of entering competitions.
- Guests without handicaps are more than welcome to use the course facilities.
- Please visit Anglesey Golf Club for further course information (including dress code) and facilities available.
- All bookings made for Ancones, Lan y Mor, Cwalafila, Dysynni, Minstrel Lodge, Sea Breeze and Ty Traeth must select “Free Golf at Anglesey Golf Club” as an additional extra to be entitled to the offer.
- All bookings made for the select properties must list all guest names for every guest to be entitled to play golf for free. Those whose names are not listed when the booking is made cannot play golf.
- Once a booking has been made and the balance is paid in full you will receive a voucher that is required along with ID to play golf at Anglesey Golf Club.
- We will only issue one voucher per booking.
- The voucher is only valid during your length of stay in the select properties.