Notice to Existing Customers
Coronavirus Update 1230hrs 19th October 2020
In light of the recent developments of the Covid-19 Guidelines across the United Kingdom and with the announcement that Wales will ‘Lockdown’ as of 23rd October 2020 @ 6:00pm, I wanted to reach out to you personally to update and assure you as to the measures we at Anglesey Holiday Lettings have put in place to support you and your booking with us.
We have now implemented a temporary change to our Bookings and Cancellations Policy. These policies have been put in place in line with consumer law, current Government guidance and a common-sense approach, which include:
- Any guest booking for the period up to and including the 8th November 2020 will be cancelled / refunded and new bookings for arrivals up until this date will not be accepted. Our office will be in touch with those affected.
- On a rolling 28-day basis any booking with over 6 adults will not be permitted to proceed. The guest numbers must either be reduced, or the booking can either be cancelled and refunded or transferred to a future date.
- On a rolling 28-day basis any guest booking with an address within a Very High-Risk area can either be cancelled and refunded or transferred to a future date.
- On a rolling 28-day basis any guest booking with guest numbers exceeding 1 extended household with an address within a High-Risk area can either be cancelled and refunded or transferred to a future date.
- New bookings for arrivals before 31stNovember 2020 with more than 6 adults will not be accepted.
For all other bookings that are not affected by the above, remain under our standard Terms & Conditions.
We ask all customers to please bear with us in these very busy times, we are a small family business but have extended our working days to handle the increased volume of calls and emails. Our primary preferred method of communication is via email, during these immensely busy periods. However, we will do our best to answer all calls where possible.
Please be assured we are continually engaging with our property owners, local authorities and businesses to ensure we remain as flexible as possible. We really need our customers to support us, our beautiful island and industry in these very difficult times! Where better than our beautiful island to come, but the health and wellbeing of our community and staff must come ahead of an escape to Anglesey.
Wishing our current and future guests our sincere apologies and our very best wishes in these ever-changing times.
Director – Anglesey Holiday Lettings